Beauty Through The Ages
11909 Preston Rd. Ste 284. Dallas, TX. 75230
All contents ©2011 Mari's Skin Care. All Rights Reserved.
Fast & Free Shipping... Call us Today At (972) 980-0833
All treatments are customized to your skin!
New Treatments! Meta Therapy Newest Technology for Anti-aging and Hyperpigmentation!
Series of 8 Treatments $1,000 Save $400!
Meta Therapy- What is it? It is a Treatment that Naturally promotes the builds the production of collegen and elastin that les! We roll over the face and neck creating micro channels! The micro-needles work in two ways:one creating channels that professional serums can penetrate deeper into the skin allowing products to work at a deeper level aborbing 87% versus 4% without the needling and secondly the skin produces collegen and elastin as it "heals" from the needling! 6 Treatments are required for treating skin conditions!
Clinical Skin Care Treatments: Clinical Skin Care Treatments address "Skin Conditions" rather than skin type. A complimentary clinical consult is required prior to treatment. Preformed by our Clinical (Medical) Aesthetician. $150
FACIALS: All of our facials include a deep cleanse, exfoliation, extractions(Our Special Technique), mask, massage of the face neck and shoulders including arms and hands!
• European Full Facial
An hour & a half of cleansing, relaxation and hydration. $95
An hour of cleansing and conditioning. $80
• Sport Facial just for Men
An hour of deep cleansing and conditioning. $75
• GlyMed Plus "Vitamin E Power Treatment"
A great facial treatment for Dry Skin and/or Photo Damaged Skin. It is also a great facial treatment after a TCA peel to rehydrate the skin! $115!
• GlyMed Plus Intensive Peptide Hydrating Treatment
A specialized treatment recommended for those over 30 to combat free radical damage. This treatment utilizes the gentle exfoliation of Lactic Acid and Peptide technology to firm, hydrate and stimulate collagen synthesis. $125
• Facial Treatments by Guinot
Hydradermie Treatment by Guinot
An hour & a half facial that purifies, oxygenates, revitalizes and moisturizes the skin. $125
[ TO TOP ]
Chemical Peels are designed to exfoliate the skin utilizing different acids and/or enzymes. Each is formulated for different skin types and for different skin conditions. Some of the skin conditions are anti-aging, fine lines and wrinkles, acne, hyper-pigmentation, oily and aging skin types.
In general, chemical peels are highly effective in promoting skin smoothness and vitality. They also improve color, freshness, texture, skin tone, superficial discoloration and elimination of fine lines.
Chemical peels also come in different strengths and are formulated to obtain different levels of penetration depending on the percentage of acid/enzyme and the ph of the peel. The higher the percentage acid and the lower the ph the greater the exfoliation. In addition, the skin type and thickness also play an important role in the effectiveness of the peel.
Chemical peels can be repeated in a series of 6, others are best repeated once every 3 months and some are best suited in conjunction with a facial.
GlyMed Plus TCA Peel
15% Trichloracetic acid
Natural Tyrosinase Inhibitors
$125 for 1-2 passes $150 for 3 or more!
TCA provides an aggressive medium depth chemical exfoliation and peeling effect. This blend of TCA and powerful natural Tyrosinase inhibitors is known to correct and control pigmentation, wrinkles and acne. It is beneficial in the reduction of sun damage, post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation and corrects and smoothes out fine surface wrinkles through stimulation of collagen.
GlyMed Plus TCA is an exclusive formula enhanced with a cocktail of anti-inflammatory botanical and natural tyrosinase inhibitors (pigment suppressors) to reduce the oxidative phases of melanin synthesis and post procedural hyper-pigmentation.
What you can expect: TCA is an intense peeling agent and the depth of penetration is affected by the skin type and thickness, degree of intensity and the number of layers of solution. You will experience a heated prickly-itchy sensation accompanied with frosting (whitening) of the skin. This feeling is more intense that with AHA's and Salicylic Acid.
Following the treatment, you will look and feel tight and the areas of hyper-pigmentation will darken, some redness will be present, often blotchy and uneven distribution. Within 2-4 days of application the skin will look leathery and wrinkled as the old skin prepares to shed like a snake. Peeling can take from 7-12 days to complete. During this period it is important to keep the skin as moisturized as possible as the skin needs to peel itself. During this time it is vitally important that you DO NOT "peel" the skin. It is also critical that you wear SPF 35 or above and avoid the sun!
The TCA peel requires some "down time" of up to 2 weeks. Some rare symptoms include severe itching, swelling, prolonged redness and tiny papules (bumps). These peel are best done once every 3 months!
After the peel it is extremely important that you avoid the sun, tanning booths and wear SPF 35 plus!
Vitamin A Power Peel
• 5% Active Retinol (Vitamin A)
• 10% TCA
• Lactic Acid
• Malic Acid
The Vitamin A Power peel provides strong exfoliation as it stimulates new collagen production. It promotes cell renewal and protein synthesis improving fine lines and wrinkles. This exclusive formula is excellent for fading post inflamitory pigmentation due to photo-aging and acne, restoring healty tone and texture to the skin.
AGlyMed Plus Jessners active ingredients:
• 14% Salicylic Acid
• 14% Resorcinol Acid
• 14% Lactic Acid
• $110 for one pass $120 for 2 or more
This peel is beneficial for anti-aging, oily, acneic and hyper pigmented skin. The action of three acids working together creates an exceptional peeling effect.
Salicylic Acid is an acid derived from willow bark (aspirin); it works on balancing oil production and killing bacteria and reducing inflammation in acneic conditions. Resorcinol acid is used to treat skin disorders by helping to remove hard, scaly and rough textured skin. Lactic acid is derived from lactose (milk); it diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen production and evens skin tone while minimizing areas of discoloration.
During the peel you will feel stinging or a heated "prickly-itchy" sensation. This peel can be layered depending on the type of skin. After the peel you could experience constant sloughing or peeling for a week or two. Generally the sloughing or peeling will begin 1-3 days after the peel. It will be important to stay hydrated to prevent extra dryness from occurring. At times the skin may turn a shade darker as it is trying to eliminate all of the unwanted skin.
After the peel it is extremely important that you avoid the sun, tanning booths and wear SPF!
Jessners peel is not recommended with a facial but rather a stand alone treatment. It is best to do this peel in a series for acnaic or hyper pigmented skin. The number and frequency is determined by the skin condition and ultimate results. To treat fine lines, wrinkles or slightly pigmented skin quarterly, seasonal or yearly will be very beneficial as well.
Complications are rare, with exception of darker skinned individuals who could develop pigment disorders.
Chocolate Power Peel
• 50% Lactic Acid
• Natural extracts of Cocoa, Resveratrol and Acai Berry
• ph 2.0
The active ingredients are combined to deliver superior refining, anti-aging and skin restorative benefits. This unique formulation influences collagen production and improves skin hydration, elasticity and tone. Good for photo-damage from sun exposure.
5 Berry Pigment Control Peel
• 5% TCA
• 5 Natural Berries (Cranberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Blackberry and Bearberry)
• Vitamin C
• ph 2.71
Clinical treatment for photo-aging, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, post inflammatory pigmentation and acne. These potent berries are abundant with Ellagic Acid that gently modify and brighten pigmentary disorders as they increase cell turnover and colagen production. An effective photo-aging antioxidant therapy to prevent collagen destruction and inflammatory responses associated with environmental influence.
Lactic Acid 30%, 50%
Lactic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid derived from lactose (milk). It is ideal for sensitive, pigmented and dehydrated skin. It is also an excellent peel for skin of color.
Clinical studies have demonstrated that topically applied Lactic acid offers superior exfoliation, hydration and skin brightening components naturally all in one procedure. When Lactic acid is absorbed by the skin, the result is a greater level of hydration through direct interaction of the lactic acid and the moisture retention mechanism in the skin.
Lactic acid peels are excellent additions to a facial or they can be used in a series. When using in a series to lighten and hydrate the skin it is best to plan for a series of 6 weekly or bi-weekly peels.
Expect brighter, glowing, radiant and more hydrated skin after the peel. No "down time" is required!
AHA Active Exfoliator 30%
• 15% Glycolic
• 15% Lactic Acids
• Ph 1.5
AHA Active Exfoliator 30% is a unique blend of glycolic and lactic acids which are powerful therapeutic tools to rejuvenate the skin. The natural acids of glycolic is derived from sugar cane, while lactic is a form of lactose (milk).
Very beneficial in treating photo-aging, wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, acne, and environmental effects. Glycolic/Lactic acid peels are beneficial and safe for all skin types and skin colors.
This peel offers super exfoliation, hydration, and natural skin brightening components. With a controlled ph level that increases lightening and decreases inflammation, this peel provides complete epidermal exfoliation, dislodges comedones (blackheads) and prevents further comedone formation.
During the peel you might experience a heated prickly-itchy sensation accompanied with mild redness. After the peel you can expect mild peeling or sloughing of the skin.
AHA Exfoliator is a perfect compliment to any facial to add extra exfoliating. It is also a great treatment on its own as an aggressive exfoliation treatment. A series of 6 would be very beneficial for treating skin conditions. It is very important that you avoid the sun, tanning beds, and wear an SPF 30+ sunscreen.
• 30% Glycolic Acid
• ph 1.4
Glycolic acid is made from sugar cane! It improves the appearance of fine lines, improve skin texture, diminish/reduce fine lines and acne lesions. Good for oily/acnaic skin types!
Salicylic or Beta Hydroxy
Salicylic is a Beta Hydroxy acid derived from willow bark (aspirin). This acid is used for anti-bacterial and anti-inflammation purposes. Its exfoliating properties make it an excellent choice in controlling acne. This peel is suitable for oily and acneic conditions and aging skin with an occasional breakout.
Some acne is formed when skin cells inside hair follicles shed too fast and clump together plugging up the follicle and causing a pimple. Salicylic acid helps slow down shedding of the cells inside the follicles, preventing clogging and helps break down blackheads and whiteheads.
After the treatment you will find mild peeling and the skin could feel a bit drier, so an appropriate moisturizer is highly recommended.
Salicylic is best recommended in a series and or added to a series of facials. The results are great because you can perform extractions after this peel, the skin will be cleaner, exfoliated and well balanced as a result.
Intensive Antioxidant Professional Exfoliator with Pumpkin Enzymes and Pomegranate Extracts
This exclusive lactic acid formulation contains anti-oxidants and enzymes that act like the powerful Alpha-Hydroxy acids but rather than just stripping the skin of unwanted materials, the pumpkin also replenishes with nutrients. Pumpkin contains more than 100 beneficial nutrients which may be used to help reverse the signs of aging. Pumpkin is loaded with the very important anti-oxidants, Beta Carotene and Vitamin C which have been shown to promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the role of cell renewal. The additional collagen boosting properties of Pomegranate extract make this a superb peeling treatment ideal for mature skin, restoring skin hydration, tone and firmness. Plus it has a delicious irresistible scent of pumpkin and pomegranate.
Excellent add on to a facial, microdermabrasion or stand alone. There is no "down time" with this peel.
[ TO TOP ]
MICRODERMABRASION & CHEMICAL PEELS
• Diamond Microdermabrasion - New Technology Micro-Exfoliate that is less painful! It removes away dead skin cells, blackheads, whiteheads free of irritation and loose particles. $100 per session series of 6 or more $85. We can also do eyes and lips !
• Microdermabrasion-Through the use of micro-crystals, this treatment sloughs away dead skin cells, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars and hyper-pigmentation. $100 per treatment. Series of 6 just $85 each or 10 for $75.
[ TO TOP ]
All Treatments are Customized. For a deeper healing experience try one of our massage techniques that relaxes the body, improves muscle tone and lifts away stress. Our massages are a full hour -the time starts when the therapist begins massaging!
• Swedish -Relaxing and nurturing for your body and mind. Light, medium or deep pressure can be used to melt the tension from your muscles and body. One hour $65, 90 minutes $95, Two hours $125
• Sport - A deep stimulating massage that assists athletes in achieving optimal performance and fast recovery. One hour $70, 90 minutes $105, Two hours $130
• Deep Tissue-A therapeutic massage with healing techniques that focus on trigger points to relieve and release local and/or referred pain patterns. One hour $75, 90 minutes $110, Two hours $140
• Customized massage! You create your own massage $1 per minute! Required 60 Minutes or more!
• 30 minute massages just $45!
• Sun FX Spray on Tan-Direct from Australia. 3 shades to choose from. $35 one application.
• Thermoslim - new from Europe Thermotherapy Infra-red heat for calorie burning, arthritis, cellulite reduction and more. Relax with heat from infra-red 4 setting and custom settings available $65 one treatment- 6 or more $60 each. 10 or more just $50 each
• Salt Glow - A treatment for the body that leaves your skin with a wonderful healthy glow and increase firmness. A powerful belnd of Vitamins A, C D & E to nourish and moisturize. $85.
• Cellulite Treatments by Germaine de Cappucini - These treatments and home care products utilize massage techniques to smooth the a "orange peel" appearance of cellulite. $85 Series are available. 10 for $75 each. 10+ $65 each
[ TO TOP ]
Mari's offers both Waxing and Sugaring! We use several different French waxes by Epil. We use only the finest sugar from
Alexandria Sugar! We offer sugaring or Hard Wax for the Bikini area. Large areas not available for sugaring!
Clients hair removal needs can vary significantly therefore our pricing varies as well.
• Full Face - Wax from $35
• Upper Lip - Wax / Sugar $14
• Eye Brows wax - Wax $18-$22
• Eye Brow Shaping - Wax from $27
• Full Leg with Bikini Line - Wax from $112
• Full Leg - from $86
• Half Leg - from $49
• Upper Leg with Bikini - from $66
• Bikini Wax/Sugar -(Including Brazilian Style) $30-$96
• Chin - $18
• Full Arms - $40 & Up
• Stomach - $20 & Up
• Under Arm - $25
• Chest - $27 & Up
• Back - $50 & Up
• Ear Wax - $22
• Spot - From $15
[ TO TOP ]
• Lash Extensions- from $125-$300
Tinting - We use a special tint for the lashes and brows especially designed for use around the eyes!
• Eye Brows - $15
• Eyelashes - $25
Make-up Application- We use Mineralogie Mineral Make-up custom blended for you!
• Party/Picture application $50.00
o Bride- $150.00
o Bridal Party $75.00 each
o Set up Fee $25.00
• Custom Blend Mineral Make-up- Mineralogie Mineral Make-up 26 spf blended to perfectly match your skin!
o Foundation Brush $55
o Foundation Jar $45
o Blush/Bronzer Jar $30
o Eye Shadow Jar $20
o Shimmer Jar $20
[ TO TOP ]
New Therapeutic Acne & Acne Treatments
Call Now for Free Consultation - 972-980-0833
Mari’s new therapeutic acne treatments are designed by GlyMed Plus to treat acne without the use of strong potentially dangerous oral/topical medications. The results are clinically proven to significantly reduce acne and inflammatory lesions. To achieve the maximum results, it is important that you receive both acne treatments in a series and use the proper home care products by GlyMed’s Serious Action Skin Care Line.
Serious Action Acne Treatments
What Causes Acne
Types of Acne
There are 5 new Serious Action Acne Treatments:
Advanced Clinical Acne Treatment
Series of 3 treatments with a home care products kit $368
A Therapeutic Acne Treatment designed for Grade 1 & 2 acne. Grade 1 & 2 acne is characterized by the appearance of open comedones, closed comedones and/or papules occurring on the face. This treatment is designed for non inflammatory acne, acute/chronic acne and mild to moderate acne. The treatment relies on the proven acne treatment of the Salicylic Acid Peel, Extractions and the Sulfur Masque. It is recommended to receive these treatments bi-weekly until the acne is under control. Generally this happens by the 3rd treatment. Home care treatment with Serious Action Skin care products by GlyMed is critical to success.
Serious Action Restorative Acne Treatment
Series of 3 with home care products kit $379
A Therapeutic Acne Treatment designed for Grade 3 acne. Grade 3 acne is defined by inflamed acne with moderate to severe breakouts that are chronic. This treatment is intended to remove the infected micro-thin layer of surface skin to unveil a dramatically clearer, smoother, healthier skin and help identify underlying skin conditions which will lead to a more extensive treatment program. Bi-weekly treatments are recommended and follow-up home maintenance treatments are critical to success. This treatment utilizes the Restorative Skin clarifying Masque, AHA Active Exfoliator, Extractions and Sulfur Masque!
Serious Action Acne Treatment
Series of 3 with home care products kit $392
A Therapeutic Acne Treatment designed for Grade 3 & 4 acne. Grade 3& 4 acne is defined by inflamed acne with severe breakouts that are chronic. The four primary lesions of acne exist. (papule, pustule, nodule and cysts) This treatment utilizes an Ultra-Hydrating Enzyme Masque with Serious Action Skin Peeling Lotion, Extractions, Salicylic Acid Peel and Tea Tree Masque. Bi-Weekly treatments are recommended until acne is under control. It is also recommended to schedule regular follow-up treatments and the use of Serious Action Home Care products.
Acne Clearing Back Treatment
Series of 3 with home care products kit $379
A Therapeutic Acne Treatment designed for the back. This therapeutic treatment for refining the skin of the back includes a deep cleansing and exfoliation treatment and is designed for acne prone skin. This soothing clinical remedy is intended to eliminate the infected micro-thin layer of surface back skin and expose a dramatically clearer, smoother and healthier skin. This treatment utilizes the Serious Action Masque, AHA Active Exfoliator, Extractions and the Serious Action Skin Gel.
Advanced Acne Skin Treatment for Skin of Color
Series of 3 with home care products kit $379
A Therapeutic Acne Treatment designed for especially for skin of Color. This acne treatment is designed to remove the micro-thin layer of surface skin to unveil a dramatically clearer, smoother, healthier skin and to help identify underlying problems which will lead to a more extensive treatment program. This treatment utilizes the Cell Clarifier, AHA Active Exfoliator, Extractions and Cell Protection Serum.
One Time Treatment: If it's not possible for you to purchase the above acne treatments you can purchase one at a time for $115! Also, the home care kits are a must for results and are sold separately.
Acne in general is a condition that is a challenge to treat, but with the help of your Aesthetician you can make significant improvement in you skin. It takes dedication which involves both clinical and home care treatments.
What Causes Acne: The simple truth is that heredity and hormones are behind most form of acne. While stress, poor hygiene, poor diet, certain foods, cosmetics, clothing, humid climates and monthly cycles can definitely aggravate one’s acne, it is a myth that they actually cause acne.
In acne, millions of bacteria are trapped in the congested pore. Hair follicles in our skin contain sebaceous glands, which produce oil called sebum. If dead skin cells block the hair follicles, sebum builds up in the clogged pores. The sebaceous glands continue to produce sebum, but it has nowhere to go. The sebum becomes infected with bacteria, which causes the clogged pores to become inflamed and swollen! Growing without the presence of oxygen in the follicles, the anaerobic bacteria flourish by feeding off the triglycerides produced by the sebaceous gland. Resulting in acne!
Types of Acne: There are many types of acne and the treatment varies for each type.
• Acne Vulgaris: is the most common form of acne. It affects approximately 90% of all adolescents and 50% of adult women. Acne vulgaris is what most people think of when they think of pimples and zits. It can be classified from Grade 1 to Grade 4. Grade 1 is mild form of Acne with whiteheads, blackheads and is non-inflammatory. Grade 2 is more developed with whiteheads, blackheads and pimples. Grade 3 is when papule and pustule develop and the acne is inflamed. Grade 4 is a severe form of acne with wide range of papule, pustules, nodule and cysts developing all across the affected area. The area is inflamed and can be very painful. This form of acne can cause significant scaring.
• Acne Cosmetica: As the name implies, Acne Cosmetica is triggered by topical make-up. Characterized by small pink bumps, acne cosmetica is usually quite mild. A series of treatments and proper home care products is recommended along with mineral make-up.
• Acne Conglobata: A rare form of acne that usually affects the back and chest with pustules and nodules, which often connect under the skin. A series of the Acne Clearing Back Treatment is recommended with proper home care products.
• Acne Rosacea: Acne Rosacea is not true acne, but rather an inflammation of the face, neck or chest that results in red, bumpy, oily skin. This type of acne generally affects people ages 30-60. There are many causes and it is important to find the source in order to be treated.
Basic Guidelines for Treating Acne: The goal of acne therapy is to get rid of existing lesions and prevent the formation of new ones. Just about every case of acne can be cleared up. It takes the help of the Aesthetician and home care to resolve the problem. You must be dedicated and consistent with your home care regimen. The use of GlyMed Plus Serious Action Products are critical to achieve the results you want.
To get started on your road to acne free skin:
• First, call to schedule a free consultation with an Aesthetician. She can provide you with the appropriate treatments and home care products. 972-980-0833!
• Second, make the commitment! It takes time and effort to clear acne. Commit to a series of acne treatments and home care products. This involves taking time to come in for one hour treatments every 2-3 weeks until clear. Plus Home Care involves washing your face twice daily with an anti-bacterial cleanser, applying an astringent and other prescribed treatment product(s), applying a mask twice weekly and following the home care regimen designed especially for you.
• DO NOT pop, squeeze or pick at acne! This can make acne worse by spreading inflammation. Comedones should be removed only by your skin care professional. With appropriate treatment, acne should go away without squeezing.
• Use “noncomedogenic” cosmetics and toiletries. Certain make-up will cause and increase the acne. Be sure you are using noncomedogenic makeup such as mineral make-up. Your Aesthetician can demonstrate the use of mineral make-up.
Avoid things that can aggravate your acne, such as oils, airborne grease, irritating clothing or sporting equipment, and so on.
• Avoid greasy hair gels.
• Wash your cell phone with alcohol or anti-bacterial soap often.
• Make sure you change your pillow cases several times a week as well.
• Nutritional supplements are also important in the fight against acne.
• Drink lots of clean clear water. This helps the kidneys and liver to function properly as they are the major cleansing organs.
• Wash your make-up brushes and sponges every few days. These tools spread acne bacteria like wild fire.
• DO NOT go to bed with your make-up on!
• Give the acne products enough time to do their job. Ask your Aesthetician for the protocol. Remember it took time for your acne to develop so the appropriate treatments and products need time to produce the results.
• Relax-it’s not your fault!
[ TO TOP ]